Re: make xref--show-location reuse current window

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: make xref--show-location reuse current window
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2017 17:42:07 +0100

Amos Bird wrote:

> What can I do to make xref--show-location
> reuse current source window?

In general, look for an option (setting) to do
this, if there isn't one, see if the interface
takes an argument (if so, write a small Elisp
wrapper that always passes the same argument
value), but if it doesn't, examine the code to
see where this actually happens, then remove or
alter it in a ~duplicated function.

I could perhaps offer better help, if I had
that function to begin with. But I don't and
I have nothing xref- at all actually. What is
it and how did you get it?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573