'diff' for WinEmacs?

From: Skip Montanaro
Subject: 'diff' for WinEmacs?
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 06:09:13 -0500

> I am going to take a plunge into WinEmacs, see if it behaves any
> better [regarding cursor warpage], and see how well it works with
> Tramp.

Tramp seems to work fine. I can't use things like ediff-revision
though, as there is no 'diff' command. Is there an alternative other
than installing Cygwin (which I'm sure won't fly with management)?
I've pooh-poohed updating to Windows 10 at work, but the WSL stuff
might actually come in handy if I can't get real Linux on my desktop.

Thx,

Skip Montanaro