Re: Major and minor modes

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: Re: Major and minor modes
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:10:21 +0900

As I just wrote, "That discrepancy is a bit weird." *especially* since the Info
mode has groupings that don't even correspond to the PDF or the HTML...

I really think we should have more consistency in the way the manual is
"visually" structured regardless of the format.

(And really, the 50+ pages of the "extra features" not being included in the
600+ pages manual *is* extra weird. If the issue were really to save on paper,
we'd have a better balance between the manual and the extra features.)

Jean-Christophe