Re: 2 or more pop3 email addresses?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: 2 or more pop3 email addresses?
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 01:27:17 +0200

Göktuğ Kayaalp wrote:

> Look-up if your host uses a non standard
> port. Also, use Emacs auth-source library for
> your passwords, it's not a good idea to keep
> them in plain text (see info on auth).

Here, by "auth-source library", do you mean the
Secret Service API?

Or do you mean a regular .authinfo file?
Because to have a plain text password in
a dotfile in the home dir doesn't strike me as
that much better an idea than to have them
plaintexted in Elisp...

"Security thru obscurity", right? Not good.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573