Error during redisplay -- eval evil

From: Tomas Nordin
Subject: Error during redisplay -- eval evil
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 22:46:12 +0100

Hello List

On a windows machine at work, I get this all the time:

    Error during redisplay: (eval (if (and evil-mode (featurep (quote
    powerline-evil))) (propertize (powerline-evil-tag) (quote face)
    (quote bold)) "")) signaled (void-variable evil-mode) [33 times]

(copied from the messages buffer). I don't have this problem if I start
emacs -Q. Before I start to turn off thing after thing, does somebody
know what package is doing this eval. I don't use any evil stuff I am
aware of.

All is working fine, but messages buffer are flooded with this error.

Or, maybe a better question, can I somehow set something up to trap who
is doing the eval?

Best regards
--
Tomas Nordin | (The computing freedom explorer)
GPG Key: AB09AF78