Re: Re: Emacs 25 modules

From: J . J . Ezechiëls
Subject: Re: Re: Emacs 25 modules
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 09:56:05 +0200

To the contrary, I have made efforts to protect all the relevant native
objects in user_ptrs, including specifying a "destructor" fn to be run on
cleanup.
I have tested this functionality on OS X by calling the "constructors" from
Elisp, then using the objects with other functions, then setting the
bindings to nil in the correct order. After every setq, I have a call to
(garbage-collect) in order to force correct cleanup. All of this works
perfectly in OS X.

Best regards / Met vriendelijke groet
Joey Ezechiëls