Re: Finding out which parameters EasyPG is using?

From: John Mastro
Subject: Re: Finding out which parameters EasyPG is using?
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 16:01:23 -0700

Niels Kobschätzki <niels@kobschaetzki.net> wrote:
> is there a way to find out which paramaters EasyPG is passing to my
> epg-gpg-program? I tried to set epg-debug but the buffer just doesn't
> exist after any epa-action.

Most likely the buffer does exist; it's just somewhat hidden because its
name starts with a space (which is intentional). If you're using Emacs's
default switch-to-buffer command (C-x b), you just have to know to type
a space first.

If you're using a third-party buffer completion system and it's not
clear what to do, you can get around it by evaluating (switch-to-buffer
epg-debug-buffer) in your *scratch* buffer.

Hope that helps

        John