Re: Page Up/Down Issues With Emacs in Terminal

From: Brandeis King
Subject: Re: Page Up/Down Issues With Emacs in Terminal
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 19:14:40 -0700 (PDT)

On Tuesday, July 5, 2016 at 5:44:03 PM UTC-4, Emanuel Berg wrote:
> This sounds like an issue with your terminal
> emulator rather than the "command interpreter"
> which is zsh - so are you using xterm, urxvt,
> something like that?

To clarify, I'm experiencing this issue with xterm and gnome-terminal, both
with and without tmux. And yes, I'm using z-shell.

@Emanuel: Thanks for the suggestion of using "-Q". Unfortunately, however, even
with this option the original issue persists.

@Dmitry: By '(zsh) terminal' I meant a terminal running zsh. Since the issue
occurred in both xterm and gnome-terminal, I thought the root issue was
independent of the terminal, and hence did not specify.