Re: Reply to list [was: Different key maps in different dired buffers]

From: Dmitry Alexandrov
Subject: Re: Reply to list [was: Different key maps in different dired buffers]
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2016 16:35:42 +0300

>> Since that isn't Gnus it would seem to let Gnus off the hook.  The
>> commonality is the Stanford news gateway.  The converted message id is
>> of the same form.  Looks to be the same problem.  Does not include
>> Gnus so seems to implicate the Stanford newsgroup gateway.
>
> I’ll try to post this message to ‘gnu.emacs.help‘ via a proper news
> server (news.gnus.org) and not with Gnus, let see what will happen.

That is it!  References are broken.

So what we could do with it, besides avoiding posting here via
‘gnu.emacs.help’?

It would be logical to report this issue to the gateway maintainers (or
how else should be they called?) at Stanford, I have no idea though,
where to report to them to.

Or is it <listmaster@gnu.org>’s (is there any?) business to deal with
broken gateways?