Seeking advise in developing an emacs extension for wordpress autocomple

From: Anoop GR
Subject: Seeking advise in developing an emacs extension for wordpress autocompletion
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 15:21:00 -0000

Sublime text has a useful wordpress autocomplete plugin:

https://github.com/purplefish32/sublime-text-2-wordpress

Is there an alternative like that for emacs?

If not, what steps should I follow to develop to develop such a plugin myself?

Are there other emacs packages that help in autocompletion from any source that
can be adapted for this problem?

Background: At present I am capable of writing toy programs in lisp, have
plenty of free time

Thank you guys