Re: gnorb user ?

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: gnorb user ?
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 01:53:21 -0400 (EDT)

google org-mode tutorial will provide a wealth of material, if you're a visual learner even a youtube search will produce useful results too.

Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 18:41:34
From: Nick Dokos <ndokos@gmail.com>
To: help-gnu-emacs@gnu.org

Xavier Maillard <xavier@maillard.im> writes:

Hello,

is there anybody using gnorb package that would share his settings with me and
show his workflow ?

I have read the info doc but, still, I do not understand fully how I should
use all this stuff.

Eric Abrahamsen, the maintainer, often posts on the org-mode mailing
list. You might try there if you don't get a reply here.

--
Nick