how could I show minibuffer under each window instead of the whoe frame?

From: xxy
Subject: how could I show minibuffer under each window instead of the whoe frame?
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 23:22:28 +0800

hi, I have a problem
I usevertical screen, and I splitvertically two windows, how could I display
MiniBuffer under each window. That is when I use the up window, the minibuffer
should display under the up window. When I use the bottom window, minibuffer
display under the bottom window.

minibuffer display ares look like the under image, it could appear either of
the red areas.

I need some help. Is there some plugin could do this? Thx