Re: org-icalendar-export-to-ics to a particular directory

From: Jorge A. Alfaro-Murillo
Subject: Re: org-icalendar-export-to-ics to a particular directory
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:45:06 -0400

ishi soichi writes:

Is there anyway to export ics file to a particular directory other than the current where the original org file exists? org-icalendar-export-to-ics function does not seem to take any argument so that I could specify the directory of destination where I wish to store ics file.

You could set the variable org-icalendar-combined-agenda-file and then use the function org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files to export. Alternatively, instead of org-icalendar-export-to-ics you could call (org-export-to-file 'icalendar your-desired-file-destination) directly.

Best,
--
Jorge.