ecb, desktop, mu4e

From: Martin
Subject: ecb, desktop, mu4e
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 20:07:15 +0100

Hi there,

I have some questions about ecb, bookmarks and mu4e to get it work
together.  (maybe also org agenda, but that I will see later)

1) If i open my desktop by desktop-change-dir to my rubyonrails project
ecb is not restarted. What is the recommend way to implement that?

Switching back doesn't close ecb. How to implement that.

2) Using ecb, and starting mu4e in the code buffer, this loads the mu4e
buffer in the code buffer, what is correct for me.  But pressing C-U (to
update my emails) opens a new buffer seeing my offlineimap working.
After that it closes the buffer and also the window for that buffer, now
only the left sided buffers from ecb are visible.  (only quit ecb and
restart it gives me my layout back)  What's wrong here?

Thanks,
Martin

--
Lösungen statt Diagnosen