Re: configuring irony

From: Sanjeev Sariya
Subject: Re: configuring irony
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 05:17:04 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alexis,

Thanks for your attention and reply to my post.
Sorry for a superficial, and a broad post. I shall keep in my mind suggestions
provided by you. :)

My config file for emacs look like:

(require 'package)
(package-initialize)

(setq package-archives '(("gnu" . "http://elpa.gnu.org/packages/";)
                         ("marmalade" . "https://marmalade-repo.org/packages/";)
                         ("melpa" . "http://melpa.org/packages/";)))

Sorry, I don't know configuring emacs archives. :(
All packages I've been installing are as:
- M-x package-list-packages
- search for your package, hit enter, press I and press x

Then I make changes in init.el file, for add, and load.

For the irony, or c mode: I open c or c++ file, upon typing keywords - struct
or int, and hitting tab, I won't get prompt to complete these.

Kindly guide me in order to proceed.

Thanks,
Sanjeev