RE: Issues with edited files not being saved

From: warren ferguson
Subject: RE: Issues with edited files not being saved
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 18:04:03 -0500

Thanks Ian, but that wasn't the problem.

Here is the soluiton that worked.

In my .emacs file I had a untabify function, and when I added nil as the return
value of that function my saves started working.
The hint was from this email was from a reader who sent me this link:

... a custom untabify function that returned nil to fix this issue:
https://github.com/kaushalmodi/.emacs.d/blob/master/setup-files/setup-editing.el#L99