Re: From Gnus to mu4e

From: Colin Yates
Subject: Re: From Gnus to mu4e
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 11:49:23 +0100

I think that was me, here is the reply:

Not much to add as I am a newbie here, but https://github.com/skeeto/elfeed
is a similar tool for rss feeds.

I do use mu4e but I use mbsync which seems to have better google-karma than
offlineimap. It also allows you to choose which imap folders to pull down.

I am actually investigating notmuch as I think it has a getter story around
tagging emails; mu4e is folder based.  Actually, when I have more time I am
going to look into using org-mode and links for organising...

I wasn't being self-deprecating with the newbie warning so take the above
with a healthy dose of salt :-)