Re: req-package

From: Alexander Shukaev
Subject: Re: req-package
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 17:02:04 +0200

> It's a good idea Alexander. It sounds good.

Thanks, Edward.

> I'm not sure about pull requesting to use package, because its author wanted
> to keep use package simple, last time I talked to him.

Maybe we could try to involve him into this discussion once again as
your initial feature with dependency/order management and now this one
would absolutely blow away the plain naked `use-package'.  As I said
before, plain `use-package' is just sugar and convenience rather than
a "smart" tool for package management.

> That's why req-package was created. But I will really consider adding this
> improvement to req-package.
> Could you, please, create an issue at http://github.com/edvorg/req-package ?

I'll do that soon.