Re: report-bug is also broken in emacs

From: Dmitry Gutov
Subject: Re: report-bug is also broken in emacs
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2015 23:05:13 +0300

On 07/05/2015 10:57 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
There is a script command in Linux.  When it works, it captures
everything that goes to stdin stdout and stderr and saves that in a file
usually called typescript.  Anything happening on a linux terminal
visible to the user and what goes to stdout gets put in the typescript
file.  The man script command should explain better than I'm doing here
for you.

Thanks. Maybe someone else can look at it and tell if something specific looks wrong.

In the meantime, I recommend starting with 'emacs -Q'.