Re: report-bug is also broken in emacs

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: report-bug is also broken in emacs
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 19:25:16 +0200

Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@panix.com> writes:

> It allows at most one line of text if that for describing how to
> reproduce a bug.  What I found with saveplace would need more than one
> line to explain but not much more than one line.  So all of this is
> unreportable.

Just after M-x report-emacs-bug (not report-bug) the user is prompted
for a one-line short description which acts as a summary. Then a buffer
is shown prefiled with relevant info about your configuration. There,
you can write all the details about your report, with no length limit.

Are you saying that you don't see the buffer mentioned above?