Re: Controlling the mouse button event polling rate?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Controlling the mouse button event polling rate?
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 03:12:23 +0200

JS Hysing <j.s.hysing@gmail.com> writes:

> I have been using artist-mode and noticed that even
> at moderate mouse movement speeds the mouse event
> polling rate (here for down-mouse-1) does not seem
> to keep up (so lines end up with scattered holes in
> them instead of being continous).
>
> Is there a way to modify or increase the mouse
> (down) button event polling rate?

I suspect it isn't polled but interrupt based so the
problem should be a bottleneck before, during, or
after the event, rather than the event itself not
being reported in time due to periodic polling.

Drop the author of the package a mail if you don't get
a better answer here!

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573