Re: Emacs Primer: Emacs on Mac

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Emacs Primer: Emacs on Mac
Date: Sat, 23 May 2015 15:27:01 +0200

Vaidheeswaran C <vaidheeswaran.chinnaraju@gmail.com>
writes:

> Is that the only one or are there any more?
> For example, I hear about cocoa and acquamacs etc.
> What are these?

When I used Mac OS X, it was called Finder, and
I didn't see any Emacs back then, but nevertheless
today I was able to use the EmacsWiki to find this
page

    http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsForMacOS

which mentions Cocoa and Aquamacs and also provides
the links

    http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/AquamacsEmacs
    http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/BuildingAquamacs
    http://aquamacs.org

and many others.

Hacking in the accursed Apple world... isn't that
a contradiction in terms?

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573