RE: Melpa failure :-(

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Melpa failure :-(
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 16:47:15 -0700 (PDT)

> and today it happened again: upgrading a package using the package
> manager failed in the middle of the process, in what I would
> consider an undefined state, and now I'm left without Icicles:-(.

Just download the files from Emacs Wiki.  There are only 10 that
contain code (there are 2 that contain only doc and 1 that contains
a change log).

Put them in a directory that is in your `load-path', and you are
done.  Byte-compile them if you like (after loading `icicles-mac.el').
Not a big deal.

If you don't have the patience to right-click each file and save it
separately, then refer to this section for ways to download them
together:
http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Icicles_-_Libraries#BulkIciclesDownload