Customizing C Indentation

From: rdelcueto
Subject: Customizing C Indentation
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 15:52:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

I hope you could help me figure out how to customize Emacs to indent code in
the following way.

I'm working on an EDK related project. And the EDK code standards state the
following:

"Subsequent lines of multi-line function calls should line up one or two tab-
stops from the beginning of the function name."

Example:

  Status = gRT->GetVariable(
                  NORMAL_SETUP_NAME,
                  &gEfiNormalSetupGuid,
                  NULL,
                  &VarSize,
                  &SystemConfiguration
                  );

So given a function call, the arglist-intro offset, should make reference to
the position of the first character of the function being called, and from
there, go up an indentation level.

I've read the Emacs documentation, and I only understood how to indent in
relation to the previous line's indentation level. But I haven't been able to
understand how to move within the previous line's content.

-Rodrigo