Search within function for text

From: Glen Stark
Subject: Search within function for text
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:28:16 GMT

Hi Everyone.

I would like to find all occurences of a bit of text that fall within a
certain function name.  I'm programming in C++, and several classes have
their own implementations of foo(), and I'd like to find all occurrences
of the string "bar" within functions named "foo()".

Does anyone know of a way I can do this?

cheers,

Glen