Directories for Ezwinports

From: Robert Thorpe
Subject: Directories for Ezwinports
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 22:48:38 +0000

I find Emacs most useful with auxiliary GNU tools like grep, find and
some compression tools.  I also sometimes use images.  So, I install the
packages for these things on MS Windows.  README.W32 recommends using
the Ezwinports builds of these tools.  Today I was installing those.
Each one of them is a separate zip file that creates a little unix-like
directory hierarchy with a "bin", "share", etc.  Dealing with those
directly would require a lot of PATH entries and
Info-default-directory-list entries.  Does anyone know if its possible
to install them all of them into the same hierarchy?

BR,
Robert Thorpe