Emacs humor :)

From: Guido Van Hoecke
Subject: Emacs humor :)
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 21:50:22 +0100

I was browsing through the emacs info manual and reading about the
'repeat-complex-command'.

So I hit 'C-x <ESC> <ESC>' and saw this text in the minibuffer:

      Redo: (describe-function (quote autoarg-mode))

Fair enough, that was the last command I issued.

So as an exercise I edited this into

     Redo: (describe-function (quote autoindent-mode))

and hit RET, which gave me a *Help* buffer with following funny text:

      autoindent-mode is an alias for `autoindent-mode',
      which is not defined.  Please make a bug report.

Loved this, and thought that it needed to be shared :)

By the way, when I tried this via M-: ('eval-expression'), it gave me the
same reply in a *HELP* buffer as well as in the minibuffer :)

Guido