Re: How automatically answer same 2 questions that always pop up for a c

From: John Mastro
Subject: Re: How automatically answer same 2 questions that always pop up for a certain Emacs command (python-mode's python-shell-send-region command)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:17:39 -0800

Hi,

Chris Seberino <cseberino@gmail.com> wrote:
> How automatically answer same 2 questions that always pop up for
> python-mode's python-shell-send-region command?
>
> python-shell-send-region asks for python interpreter to use and
> question about separate processes. I don't want to always answer that.
>
> Thanks!
>
> cs

If I understand correctly, I think this will do what you want.

    (defun python-shell-get-or-create-process-noask
        (old &optional _cmd _dedicated show)
      (funcall old (python-shell-parse-command) t show))

    (advice-add 'python-shell-get-or-create-process
                :around
                #'python-shell-get-or-create-process-noask)

Hope that helps!

--
john