Re: Disappointed by texinfo @anchor construct

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Disappointed by texinfo @anchor construct
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 19:29:54 +0200

> Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 19:45:10 -0800 (PST)
> From: Alan <wehmann@fnal.gov>
>
> I've been checking which makeinfo I am using.  I did the latest testing with
> makeinfo from texinfo 5.2.

Pick up an anchor that doesn't work, then visit the Info file
literally, and look up that anchor in the Tag Table at the end of the
file.  It should have the byte offset near it.  Check where does this
byte offset point to in the file.  If it points to the correct place,
then makeinfo is innocent.

Can you try with some other file, like wisent.info that comes with
Emacs?  I just tried there, and the anchor wisent-skip-token,
referenced from the node "Error Recovery", works for me.  Does it work
for you?