Icicles + icomplete apropos

From: Nikolay Kudryavtsev
Subject: Icicles + icomplete apropos
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 07:58:46 +0300

Hello.

With the release of 24.4 iswitchb got marked as obsolete. So now I have to think about how to replace it in my setup.

New icomplete is fine, but I was unable to make it work with icicles - when icy-mode is enabled, icomplete suddenly matches only on predicate, not on substring.

Alternatively is there a way to specify apropos as the initial completion method in icicles? And only for buffers. So I would get the same iswitchb behavior without the need to press S-Tab.

--
Best Regards,
Nikolay Kudryavtsev