Re: Looking for a project management system

From: Buchs, Kevin J.
Subject: Re: Looking for a project management system
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 14:49:50 -0500

I guess I don't deal with those sort of problems because I keep everything in one org file. It seems there are two alternatives that make merging or splitting file: links simpler in your case: - make all the links to absolute file system paths ( /... or c:/ ) (org-store-link makes this easy) - make the links relative to the position of the org file, but then when you merge, move the files so they are in the same relative position to the destination org file.

Kevin Buchs   Research Computer Services   Phone: 507-538-5459
Mayo Clinic   200 1st. St SW   Rochester, MN 55905
http://mayoclinic.org  http://facebook.com/MayoClinic
http://youtube.com/MayoClinic  http://twitter.com/MayoClinic