Re: Whats wrong with this defcustom?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Whats wrong with this defcustom?
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 04:25:49 +0200

> ... I actually think C is easier to read (when I write C
> and Elisp, I mean).

Here is one example. This is a pretty straightforward
implementation of an interface that shows open
man pages according to the cache principle, only when
you start typing (any other char than those presented
as options), you get an ordinary type interface
seamlessly. Still, the code gets immensely complicated
and if any other person other than yours truly wrote
that, I wouldn't understand one word. C isn't like that
in my mind.

screenshot: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/dumps/man.png

source: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/conf/emacs-init/man-my.el

--