Re: elisp code for replacing every other occurence in a line?

From: Grant Rettke
Subject: Re: elisp code for replacing every other occurence in a line?
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 12:41:21 -0500

What is the first simple case you want to handle that you would define
as successful?

May you post 3-5 sample tests of how you want it to work and would
know that it is working correctly?
Grant Rettke | AAAS, ACM, ASA, FSF, IEEE, SIAM, Sigma Xi
grettke@acm.org | http://www.wisdomandwonder.com/
“Wisdom begins in wonder.” --Socrates
((λ (x) (x x)) (λ (x) (x x)))
“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop
taking it seriously.” --Thompson