Re: quotes/invoices

From: Esben Stien
Subject: Re: quotes/invoices
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 00:24:37 +0200

Sacha Chua <sacha@sachachua.com> writes:

> I'm doing an Emacs Chat livestream/Q&A with Tom Marble at 6 PM EDT
> tonight, and he's going to demonstrate an Org-based invoice workflow
> that outputs to PDF.

Lots of interesting things there. Thank you.

I use org-mode for my business and I use a customized external python
script to create F60 invoices (Norwegian Invoice Format) from org clock
tables, so I'll definitely check this out and see if I can manage to do
all the same in Emacs;)

F60 is a traditional format here in Norway, but now we're supposed to
move to something new called EHF, which is basically UBL (Universal
Business Language).

Is this something anyone else has heard of?

--
Esben Stien is b0ef@e     s      a
         http://www. s     t    n m