Re: quotes/invoices

From: Gour
Subject: Re: quotes/invoices
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 15:05:46 +0200

> Many people use Org for doing things like this: it provides a nice way
> to create structured documents, duplicate that structure, create
> (simple) data stores, operate on that data with more or less complicated
> program snippets, and export the whole mess to a variety of formats,
> including PDF via Latex.

:-)

> If you're a new emacs user you might find it a wee bit overwhelming to
> be learning emacs and org at the same time, but in the long run it would
> probably be worth it. There's a separate (and very active) Org mailing
> list as well.

Believe it or not, but org-mdoe was the main reason why I switched back
to Emacs - this time by using sticky keys to ao+void (possible) wrist
pain.

I do use orgmode, although I'm still moderate user, but was thinking
there is maybe some other package coming from pre-orgmode era.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
What is night for all beings is the time of awakening
for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for