Re: I'm looking for a project management system for Emacs

From: lee
Subject: Re: I'm looking for a project management system for Emacs
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 14:31:05 +0200

Marcin Borkowski <mbork@wmi.amu.edu.pl> writes:

> A toolbox of features to combine into a tailor-made solution is fine
> for me.  Especially that my requirements might not be exactly common
> (especially the scattering of the "project" files around many
> directories).

Multisearch might help you:

https://github.com/lee-/emacs/tree/master/multisearch

You can use an index file with it to specify various files to work with,
in this case to search them.  Searching is only one possible
application.  Multisearch has some powerful functions to create lists of
relevant files which may be useful for your purpose.  It remembers the
buffers it created, allowing you to kill them all when they are no
longer needed.

--
Knowledge is volatile and fluid.  Software is power.