Re: Do I have a correct configuration for auto-complete, auto-indent and

From: lee
Subject: Re: Do I have a correct configuration for auto-complete, auto-indent and yasnippet to use the tab key?
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 11:38:21 +0100

Jorge Araya Navarro <elcorreo@deshackra.com> writes:

> I deleted the package, but, my emacs started to fail at loading it!

Seems like it cannot load something that has been deleted.

To install yasnippet and auto-complete, I followed the instructions in
their respective repos, and it`s working fine since.  IIRC, you might
want to pull auto-complete recursively to get some library for popups
which has its own instructions.  The documentation points that out.

--
Knowledge is volatile and fluid.  Software is power.