Re: Different emacs arrangements in one session

From: Jai Dayal
Subject: Re: Different emacs arrangements in one session
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 23:59:10 -0500

I don't know what "top posting" is.

See, again, you're still stuck on "compiling" (which is really only 1/3 of
the workflow). Even still, remote-compile-host doesn't work because in
order to get to the remote hosts, you need an RSA token, and the last time
I tried that route, remote-compile didn't understand that security feature.

Jumping around windows isn't bad at all since it can all be done via frames
and keyboards.