Re: code listp to determine wich os I'm running on

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: code listp to determine wich os I'm running on
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 19:11:50 -0500

> It does,t works... :-(

Even if you correct it to "it doesn't work" it still doesn't say much
about what does not satisfy you.
IOW remember that "it doesn't work" is not a good way to ask for help
because that doesn't give enough info to those who might help you.

I wish I could point to a "doesnt-work-considered-harmful" diatribe.

        Stefan