I don't have C++ intellisense with company-mode

From: Jorge Araya Navarro
Subject: I don't have C++ intellisense with company-mode
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 14:53:44 -0600

Hello! :D

I was looking for company-mode to provide intellisense on C++ since it
looked easy to install and configure. But I noticed that I got
intellisense for many programming languages except C++. I did many
screenshots showing that I have no intellisense in emacs[1] compared to
that screenshot taken by the author who actually have it[2] (note that
in his buffer says "company-semantic" and in my screenshots it just says
"company"). This is my Emacs configuration[3] that I used for the
screenshots. This is my .emacs file[4], my `require`s[5], my hooks[6],
and a .el file that loads all the configurations for different major
modes[7], including my company-mode configuration[8]. My emacs version
is `GNU Emacs 24.3.1 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.10.6) of
2014-01-18 on mnt-storage-buildroots-staging-x86_64-eric`

Thanks! :)

[1]: http://imgur.com/a/Ed7Wn#0
[2]: http://company-mode.github.io/images/company-semantic.png
[3]: https://bitbucket.org/shackra/emacs/src