Re: Search StackOverflow and paste code snippets without leaving the edi

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Search StackOverflow and paste code snippets without leaving the edited file
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 19:54:59 +0100

Tom <adatgyujto@gmail.com> writes:

> According to the first line of this emacswiki page
> emacs 24.4 has a html renderer built-in. You could
> check its availability and fall back to your own
> solution if it's not available:
>
> http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/HtmlRenderingā€ˇ
>
> I haven't tried it, but I guess it covers a lot of
> cases which can occur in HTML docs.

... but don't be too fast to just employ everything
just because it is possible. At this point, you (the
developer(s)) of this tool, have a great opportunity to
think what makes sense to include, and what is
redundant. Be sure to enjoy that opportunity :)

--
underground experts united:
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573