Re: Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Colorizing 'emacs-lisp' when it is exported?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 20:34:24 +0100

>> So you are using some pseudo-HTML or WYSIWYG Emacs
>> mode to produce HTML (or whatever representation is
>> needed for the blog), and you want Elisp on to of
>> that?
>
> Emanuel, OP said she is using Org and you overlooked
> it.  With Org you can export to HTML and do hundred
> other stuff.

No, I read it, but is it possible to deduct what he is
doing just from that? If it is, did I deduct correctly
or incorrectly?

You say it yourself that you can do lots of things with
it.

> "Literate programming" - have you heard of that?

No?

--
Emanuel Berg, programmer-for-rent. CV, projects, etc at uXu
underground experts united:  http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573