Re: M-; and M-j and c-comment alignment

From: Luca Ferrari
Subject: Re: M-; and M-j and c-comment alignment
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 08:16:43 +0100

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Damien Wyart <damien.wyart@free.fr> wrote:
> * Luca Ferrari <fluca1978@infinito.it> in gnu.emacs.help:
>
> What about this proposal? Does it work for you?

Not exactly. The above provides me always a comment like:
/*
 */

while I want this to be a comment like that in multi line comments
only, that is I want to have a single line comment that can be
translated into a multiline one. In other words:
M-; ==> /* single line comment */
M-; <comment> M-; ==> /*
                                      * multiline comment
                                      */