Re: Cursor Invisible on Emacs / Windows Server / Citrix

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Cursor Invisible on Emacs / Windows Server / Citrix
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 09:58:23 +0300

> From: Eric Brown <eric.c.brown@mac.com>
> Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:30:01 -0500
>
> Resurrecting an old post, for the purposes of others who may have seen a
> similar problem.
>
> It turned out to be a problem with the Citrix color palette being set
> too low. When I jacked up to True Color, the cursor appeared.

Thanks a lot for following up.  Do you think this warrants an entry in
etc/PROBLEMS, for benefit of others?  If so, could you perhaps post a
few more details about where exactly should one change the color
palette in Citrix, and how?  I will then take care of describing this
problem in the known problems database.

Thanks.