Re: Shell scripting mode

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: Shell scripting mode
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 17:59:18 +0200

Am 09.10.2013 11:16, schrieb Adrián Martínez Larumbe:
Hello everyone, this is my very first post on this list.
Since I use emacs for all of my code editing tasks, I wanted to turn it
into my environment of choice for developing bash shell
scripts. However, the major mode that ships with emacs seems fairly
feature-limited, and I was wondering if anybody knows any replacements
that would somehow mimic what vim users enjoy with this extension:

sh-werkstatt.el

implements the following

sh-beginning-of-statement
sh-end-of-statement
sh-mark-function
sh-kill-function
sh-beginning-of-form
sh-end-of-form
sh-beginning-of-function
sh-end-of-function
sh-match-paren
sh-beginning-of-comment

Source:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~a-roehler/s-x-emacs-werkstatt/trunk/view/head:/sh-werkstatt.el

It needs a parser delivered at the same place:

beg-end.el

Bug-reports, feature-requests welcome at

https://bugs.launchpad.net/s-x-emacs-werkstatt