RE: Shell scripting mode

From: Doug Lewan
Subject: RE: Shell scripting mode
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 14:34:51 +0000

You've intrigued me. What sorts of features would you like from sh-script mode?

I'm just an old guy who still thinks of code as text. Anything more (colors,
etc.) seems like a gift to me. Expand my horizons!

,Douglas
Douglas Lewan
Shubert Ticketing
(201) 489-8600 ext 224

These are my principles and if you don't like them... well, I have others. -
Groucho Marx