Re: What are advantages and disadvantages of RMAIL and mh-rmail ?

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: What are advantages and disadvantages of RMAIL and mh-rmail ?
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 23:42:14 +0300

> From: Emanuel Berg <embe8573@student.uu.se>
> Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 21:14:29 +0200
>
> Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org> writes:
>
> > Yes, you did blow up.  As you usually do with anyone
> > who dares to disagree.
>
> Wrong. Disagree is fine. I said so first thing. That
> wasn't the point. You take shots at me for no reason
> (and incorrectly so), and then you pull rank. I gave you
> a shot to reconsider by clarifying what I meant. But you
> didn't.

This isn't some game where you set the rules.  If I have to say
something I consider important, I will, whether you like it or not.
So will others.  Learn to live with that.

> > I do care when you misrepresent packages you don't
> > like
>
> Is there some other user here who can support you in your claim

I need no support for that, we are not in court or in parliament.  I
described my setup.  It is based on existing features.  Others will
read that and make up their own minds.  They can like it or not, it's
their decision.  Let them do that, as I do, and stop arguing as if
every disagreement with you is "taking shots" at you.  That is just
silly and childish.

> If anyone would like to express support (without
> arguments, as this discussion is over for my part) for
> Eli's behaviour, I urge you to do so now, I'll put you
> in my KILL file as well and be done with it.

How typical.