Gnus virtual group score

From: Bastian Ballmann
Subject: Gnus virtual group score
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 09:02:46 +0200

Hi all,

in my Gnus setup I have a score file for every topic, but if I
combine those topics to a single virtual group the score information
seem to be lost.

I experimented with different values for
gnus-score-find-score-files-function but neither seems to retrieve the
score information from the original source of the virtual group.

Any hint / idea how I can really just combine the contents of single
topics / groups?

TIA && have a nice day!

Basti
--
ETH Zürich, Bastian Ballmann, IT Service Group
CAB E 44.1, Universitätsstrasse 6, CH-8092 Zürich