Re: Sanest way to make emacs behave on a Solaris OS

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Sanest way to make emacs behave on a Solaris OS
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 17:43:03 +0200

Dan Espen <despen@verizon.net> writes:

> Emacs.ad

I never thought about configuring Emacs with this method.

What is configurable that way?

If you are lazy, but still generous, and not shy, how about
posting that file?

Are there any advantages configuring Emacs like that? Anything
that can't be done in .emacs? Does it all relate to X? If it can
be done in .emacs, is there a speed advantage?

/The Hairdresser

--
Emanuel Berg - programmer (hire me! CV below)
computer projects: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573