Re: docview issues on windows: pdf and png files

From: Vinh Nguyen
Subject: Re: docview issues on windows: pdf and png files
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 13:03:43 -0700

Thanks for the response Eli.

I can confirm that if I use the emacs w32 in cygwin, with libpng
installed via cygwin, then doc-view does indeed work with pdf and png
files.

I can also confirm that in order for the compiled emacs 24.3 binaries
(available on gnu) to work with png and pdf files, then one would need
the libpng14-14.dll file in the emacs bin directory (I used an older
version of libpng before).

Thanks so much!
-- Vinh